Dakota Lithium batteries are drop in replacements for sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries. That means if your scooter or chair uses a SLA or any 12V battery, you can replace it with a Dakota Lithium. You will get double the run time of lead acid by upgrading to Dakota Lithium. All of our batteries are universal 12V, meaning that you can replace your 12V SLA 1:1 with a Dakota Lithium battery. To determine what battery you need measure the length, width, and height of your battery, and/or or look for a DL battery with a similar or slightly higher Amp Hour (Ah) rating.
- The DL 7Ah Battery is a drop in replacement for UB1280, NP8.5, 12PS-1280, GP1280, BP8.5and others. SIZE 5.94”x2.55”x3.74” (151x65x95mm) SLA Replacement
- DL 10Ah battery is a drop in replacement for 7Ah, 9Ah, and 10Ah SLA batteries but with 2-3X the battery range and runtime. Replaces UB1270 and UB1280 and others. SIZE 5.94″x 2.55″x 3.78″ (151 x 65 x 96mm).
- The DL 18Ah battery is a drop in replacement for 12Ah batteries but with 3X the battery range & runtime, making it the ultimate scooter battery upgrade. This is the most common battery used by Pride Ultra Go-Go mobility scooters. SIZE 5.94″x 3.95″x 3.78″ (151x 99 x 96mm). Replaces 12Ah 12v SLA Batteries.
- The DL 23Ah battery is a drop in replacement for 18Ah and 20Ah SLA batteries. It replaces UB12180, FM12180, 6fm18 and more. SIZE 7.125 in (181mm) L x 3.03 in (77mm) W x 6.57 in (167mm) H.
- The DL 46Ah battery is a drop in replacement for 30Ah and 35Ah SLA batteries but with 3X the battery range and runtime, making it the ultimate upgrade. Replaces U1 batteries and others. SIZE 9.5”L x 6.9” W x 7.44” H (242.5mm x 176mm x 189 mm). Often these batterie are in a pair, with two batteries linked together to make 24V.
- The DL 54Ah battery is a drop in replacement for 50Ah and 55Ah SLA batteries. Replaces UB12550 and any 12V battery with the same physical dimensions. Common size for wheel chairs. SIZE 9.01” x 5.43” x 8.38” (229 x 138 x 213 mm)
- The DL+ 12V 135Ah battery is a drop in replacement for 12V 75Ah SLA batteries in pride mobility scooters and other brands. If your battery looks like a boxy car battery than this battery would be the ultimate upgrade. Our largest battery for mobility scooters, this battery provides 4X the usable power of a 75Ah SLA battery. That means if you had a 10 miles battery range before you will enjoy 40 miles of driving range after you upgrade.
Many scooters and wheel chairs use two 12v batteries wired in series to make 24V. A bulk discount for ordering 2 batteries is applied at checkout. A LiFePO4 charger is recommended for optimal performance and a longer battery lifespan.